Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Found words on the JLPT not on renshuu? List them here!

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Exams Talk: JLPT, Kanji Kentei

Page: 1 of 2

マイコー
Level: 262
As you might know, as of 2009, there are no longer any published lists of words/grammar/kanji for the JLPT tests. Because of that, words appear on the tests that are not on renshuu. If you took the JLPT recently and remember words that you haven't seen on the lists here, let us know and we'll add them! Please include the word and the JLPT level at which it appeared.
10 years ago
Report Content
Lakay
Level: 1
I took N2 for the very first time. I had a very difficult time. Anyway, on top of my head: 姿 - it is here but listed in N1 - it is here, I got this, thanks to renshuu! - -ditto- - N3! - N3!
10 years ago
Report Content
できるだけ
Level: 28
I think will forever live in infamy thanks to the December 2012 N1 test.
10 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
[quote author=Lakay link=topic_id=5871&post_id=30965#rmsg_30965 date=1385952323]I took N2 for the very first time. I had a very difficult time. Anyway, on top of my head: 姿 - it is here but listed in N1 - it is here, I got this, thanks to renshuu! - -ditto- - N3! - N3![/quote] Thanks! Are those...just kanji that appeared? Do you recall the words they were in?
10 years ago
Report Content
Lakay
They appeared in the Kanji/Vocabulary part. Here are some words I can recall: 姿
10 years ago
Report Content
kjulia28
Level: 173
N4 - ニコニコ in the vocabulary section. Still thinking about That Verb that was a pain in the reading section...
10 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Mentioned by another user in a different thread: n1 terms (ひんぷ) (got it!) り (いきどおり) missed it :( (はんざつ) - to be overly complex -- correct answer = sentence regarding Japanese bureaucracy
10 years ago
Report Content
Lakay
[quote author=kjulia28 link=topic_id=5871&post_id=30975#rmsg_30975 date=1385974207]N4 - ニコニコ in the vocabulary section. Still thinking about That Verb that was a pain in the reading section...[/quote] ニコニコ - I believe it's in Soumatome-Goi for N3.
10 years ago
Report Content
Lakay
From a group site: N1: 「」「り」「」「」「いた」「ひんぷ」 N2: :せいけつ す:かくす 姿:しせい む:つむ :とうぼう しんけん: つとめる:める きふ: そくざに:に せめる:める がすっきりする する つまずく あいにく およそ プラン として のふもと あわただしい  かすか ものたりない
10 years ago
Report Content
Lakay
N3: えた って
10 years ago
Report Content
fareastfurfaro
[quote author=マイコー link=topic_id=5871&post_id=30978#rmsg_30978 date=1385978231]Mentioned by another user in a different thread: n1 terms (ひんぷ) (got it!) り (いきどおり) missed it :( (はんざつ) - to be overly complex -- correct answer = sentence regarding Japanese bureaucracy[/quote] Yay, I got too! I also missed り, haha.
10 years ago
Report Content
virmaior
not vocab per se but grammar. よむ _ _ _ _ しなかったので ぐらい で の むぐらいのちで I believe this was question 39 or 40 on the N1. There were also several unfamiliar terms in the readings. Not all of which are material. しばし = しばらく (explained in a footnote). but there was some funky term that showed up in multiple readings with ふりがな but not a term that I would know.
10 years ago
Report Content
Level: 2
On N3 also I found at least two I didn't encounter earlier : だるい い the second one is listed here as N1
10 years ago
Report Content
ヴェーダ
Level: 235
Personally, moji goi part was bad for me. N3 list These two words were in mondai 5. I'm sure I got these two wrong. 退 る Mondai 1-4: (i knew this, but i got it wrong. Missed the elongation う *facepalm*) ちます - in the context of time elapsing
10 years ago
Report Content
むしゃむしゃ
Level: 103
I saw かぐ on the N4, meaning furniture in the context. Also saw ニコニコ on the N4, and realized how few onomatopoeias I see in the JLPT vocab quizzes.
10 years ago
Report Content
fareastfurfaro
[quote author=akroner link=topic_id=5871&post_id=31010#rmsg_31010 date=1386127492]I saw かぐ on the N4, meaning furniture in the context. Also saw ニコニコ on the N4, and realized how few onomatopoeias I see in the JLPT vocab quizzes.[/quote] I feel like there is one onomatopoeia question on every test and I always get it wrong. I had never heard of three of the four on the N1 this time around but I guess I will never forget めそめそ and そわそわ every again.
10 years ago
Report Content
virmaior
New N1 words: Also the definition for didn't help me enough on the question where it came out. Also をたどり came up as an expression
10 years ago
Report Content
マドゥリ
N1:
10 years ago
Report Content
ヴェーダ
Level: 235
July 2014 words for N3 どなる あわてる
10 years ago
Report Content
kjulia28
Level: 173
N3: ずっとに どなる
10 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 1 of 2

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Exams Talk: JLPT, Kanji Kentei

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana