Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Interested in learning japanese while doing intern in Japan?

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Japan, にほん, 日本

TIEI
Level: 1
No Japanese skill needed! Doing intern while learning how to cook Japanese food in Japanese Restaurant while learning japanese for 3 month, and also join the culture activities like tea ceremony, kendo, join matsuri and other interesting activities! [img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y251/Seraphin-Kaegan/d078937c-7851-460f-87ea-5787b3844e49_zps7893e8a8.jpg[/img]
10 years ago
Report Content
lostinwakayama
This doesn't apply to me personally, as I already live here, but people reading this might wonder what you're offering. Is it just a place to work for free, are you offering room and board for the people who come over to intern at your restaurant, etc... I know people who would be willing to put in some work to live in Japan for three months, and obviously they'd be paying their own airfare, but beyond that, would they be getting a place to live, or would they need to find somewhere to stay while doing this? Thanks.
10 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256
It...may be a bot.
10 years ago
Report Content
lostinwakayama
I fail to understand bots that post for no reason - if there were a website - loaded with spyware or whatever - linked, I could understand it, but... just nothing? Gotta love wastes of energy!
10 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256
Well, if it's true, it might have been that the bot targets different forum software, so it didn't correctly fill in all the fields. For example, it might be that it expected the ability to put in a webpage link in it's profile, but that's just conjecture.
10 years ago
Report Content
lostinwakayama
Silly bots. More than meets the eye, indeed!
10 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Japan, にほん, 日本

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana