Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - JLPT December 2015

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Exams Talk: JLPT, Kanji Kentei

lostinwakayama
Level: 1
Anyone going? What level? I am going to hit up my local community classes this month to get an honest idea of whether I can handle N3 currently or am close to it. I really, really wish there were an app to easily study grammar, I can get good marks on the kanji/vocab N2 tests... Well, anyhow, going to rock out either N4 or N3 at the end of the year. I keep half-studying, and it doesn't help that I can have daily conversations, so it gets to the point where you don't feel the need to study as much as you once did. Let us know what level you're going to go for!
9 years ago
Report Content
lilisin
I'm hesitating between what should be an easy pass of the N2, or whether I should just skip it and take the N1. I'm not fond of standardized tests so I kind of want to aim for the N1 so that if I do pass, then I'm done with it. But at the same time, I'd hate to fail 'cause that would just be annoying.
9 years ago
Report Content
intheinaka
I'm taking N2 in December. I took it once while I was studying in Japan back in 2012, but I left soon after the exam and never actually got hold of my results. Haven't been studying full time for two years though, so it's going to be a bit of a challenge.
9 years ago
Report Content
lostinwakayama
Well, at least if you apply online and pay online through the website, you can always change your level (and location).
9 years ago
Report Content
lilisin
lostinwakayama - I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for that information.
9 years ago
Report Content
Witwe
Level: 2
I'm going to take the N2 this year in Stuttgart. I don't really have a chance for passing, but there's still time? If anybody has a good recommendation (apart from the obvious) for practicing reading skills, that would be great.
9 years ago
Report Content
static
Taking N3 here. ってさん!!
9 years ago
Report Content
lostinwakayama
Sorry, lilisin, that only applies for people within Japan, if that doesn't apply to you, I apologize for the misleading statement.
9 years ago
Report Content
lilisin
Actually, I do live in Japan so it does apply to me!
9 years ago
Report Content
Amin Jr  
I'm taking N3 this December 2015. At this age (i'm 57 yo) kind of tough to memorize the N3 kanji but I will try my best. (りますね。)
9 years ago
Report Content
lostinwakayama
Hey, it's bound to do tons for keeping memory problems at bay. I thought I had it rough powering through this stuff at 40. Personally don't have problems with the kanji, it's more the grammar that clubs me about.
9 years ago
Report Content
Beetletastic
Level: 10

Studyin hard for that N3. Anyone taking it in the Tokai region? :D

8 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Exams Talk: JLPT, Kanji Kentei

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana