Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Japanese workI am living in an sheets

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

shirokitsune
Level: 1023

Hey I am a big fan of renshuu but as I am living in an area where I don't have access to the internet more and more I would like to know if anybody has any recommendations for workbooks or worksheets about different grammar points. I have finished the genki series and am halfway through the intermediate series by the same publisher but I would like to be able to print out a sheet or two and take them with me to work or another establishment without internet. I like the workbooks when I am home but they are a little too heavy for carrying all the time.

Thanks for any help

8 years ago
Report Content
shirokitsune
Level: 1023

I just noticed when I was typing my cursor jumped and changed my title :P

8 years ago
Report Content
ユミナ
Level: 1

How about taking a copy of "A Dictionary of Intermediate [Advanced] Japanese Grammar" to work? You can look up almost any grammar point you want to, but being a dictionary there won't be any practice problems to solve. Or do you have a tablet or eBook reader? I have a lot of digital resources for intermediate/advanced Japanese studies (including some workbooks), so in case you are interested drop me a message. That's by far the best solution anyway since nowadays electronic devices are easy to carry around allowing you to bring an entire library with you wherever you go (even without access to internet).

7 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > 会話 / General discussion > Anything Goes

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana