Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - New feature test - renshuu friends

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

マイコー
Level: 260

This feature is now available! You can add friends within renshuu, either via their user profile or from their forum posts. You'll see the buttons in those areas.

You can view who is your friend via a new panel in the dashboard (not added automatically, so you need to add it).

l9sjD2o.png

In addition, there is now a nice toggle available in the leaderboards panel (which has also been added to the end of quizzes) where you can see your rank against friends only.

JrIztlf.png

Lastly, if you have friends that also have community lessons available, you can jump to those easily via the study library.

wh83WWo.png

(I'm still going over the best way to show those - I tried adding the user avatars next to the names, but it didn't look as good).

Please test, and let me know if you have any problems with it!

8 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Added their achievement circles:

BAZHSp7.png

8 years ago
Report Content
mysticfive
Level: 1594

How do you find a user's profile page besides forum posts or posted sentences? I'm trying to add students as friends, but if they haven't posted a sentence in a while (and I don't think any of my students have posted in forums yet), is there a way to search for their user name or something?

8 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Currently, no. There is not a user name search.

I am considering an option that'll let you know when someone adds you. That way you can add them back easily.

8 years ago
Report Content
willoftzeentch
Level: 217

Has this feature been changed or updated since so you can add users outside of forum posts?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

You can search on the Learn > Study Center > Friends tab!

4 years ago
Report Content
holly🍙
Level: 4

hi

1 year ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana