Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Mass selection features

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Elessar
Level: 266
Here are a couple of features that would improve tasks normally involving a lot of clicking. The first one should be fairly straight-forward, and I believe the second shouldn't be too difficult, though it might take a bit of time.

1. Let's say that I want to add JLPT-N5 to my library. To do so, I have to bookmark each individual lesson. Then, should I later decide to remove JLPT-N5, I have to remove the bookmark for each individual lesson. It would be great to have a bookmark for the entire group of lessons, so you can add to/remove from your library en masse.
  2. Of a similar nature, if I want to freeze multiple study schedules (not merely freezing my account, which freezes all my schedules along with it), I have to go in and freeze each individual schedule. Later, I have to go into each schedule and unfreeze them individually. I would love to have a page where I can select a bunch of schedules, then click buttons that say "Freeze" and "Unfreeze", which apply the respective state to the selected schedules.
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262
Makes sense. Neither would be particularly difficult to do. However, I do want to finish up the current beta and get it out the door before I add any new features, even minor ones. I can definitely get these in after the beta is finished!
6 years ago
Report Content
Elessar
Excellent! I look forward to it!
6 years ago
Report Content
Elessar
Now that a new beta is open, is it possible to throw this into the mix of new features?
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
first one already exists within the adjust page for a schedule.

second one I'll try to make happen!
5 years ago
Report Content
Elessar
Glad to hear it! :)
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Forgot to mention it, but this is now added to beta! It's a small ink under Learn > Study Schedules in the menu.
5 years ago
Report Content
Elessar
First off, thank you so much! It's soooo handy to be able to freeze/unfreeze a bunch of schedules at once! I also noticed that you added a merge function, which will also come in useful!

• When I have a long list of schedules, the bottom of the list is hidden by the browser window and I'm unable to scroll down. The only way to reach the link is to change the browser zoom level.
  • Suggestion: put the link to manage schedules at the top of the list, as well as at the top of the list of schedules in the study center. (See picture.)
  • When freezing/unfreezing schedules (I tried both), the text given states "The schedule(s) have been deleted." Naturally, the freezing/unfreezing took place properly, but it did cause a brief panic. :) Should be a simple fix.
br34nz6fctgva2g4sd6oun5vr.png
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
I think all issues have been addressed.
5 years ago
Report Content
Elessar
Wow, that's fast! I like the gear icon, as it creates consistency, and you've also added it to the Study Center as well. Plus, a schedule scroll bar! Very nice! Thanks for also updating the text for freezing/unfreezing schedules.

P.S. I like the snowflake showing when the schedule is frozen. It's easy to quickly see which schedules are/aren't frozen.
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana