Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Sentence parser problems

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Page: 2 of 8

htatsuha
Level: 1147
i-adjくなってる now has る as an option, but i-adjくなっていく still doesn't list it, just る. Also, the kanji for なる still doesn't show in the dropdown, so the entries appear as /なってる, etc, which can make it hard to choose the correct entry.
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261
I think the kanji hiding issue has been fixed. Haven't looked into the る issue listed at the top.
6 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Now I am a bit unsure of myself - did the site originally combine an i-adj and なる into a single term? (it is not doing it at this point).
6 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
I can see the kanji now, thanks. Yeah, I noticed that too about the なる being separate, I'm not sure if they used to be combined, but they've been appearing separately for a while. Same thing for i-adj and する.
6 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
There are 2 entries in the dictionary for なにもない, however, the parser automatically selects the one which is hiragana only (and has no example sentences). There is no dropdown to select the version which has example sentences attached.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Blended the duplicate entries, and it now grabs the (only) one left.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Was looking at a sentence I made for the grammar library and noticed that although there are 3 dictionary entrees for のど, each with different kanji, the parser doesn't let you pick which one gets used, and it ended up using instead of the one with the most example sentences.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Just to be safe, can you give me the sentence you entered?
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
のどがいた。をくださいませんか。
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Alright, let me know if things have improved now.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
It matches to the correct entry now, thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
There are two dictionary entries for やきたて: きたて and て. The example sentences are attached to the latter, but it is not the entry bound to unless explicitly typed that way (and by default, やきたて gets converted to きたて by my Japanese keyboard). It would be nice if the parser used the entry with example sentences, or if the entries could be merged.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Merged!
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Two more things :)
First, I added the following sentence as a private sentence for ことづける: などをにことづける。The default suggested parsing had など all as one (undefined) word; I had to use parentheses to get it to parse correctly as ()(や)()(など).
Second, when I made a sentence using へそ, two entries appeared in the dropdown for that word, お(へそ) and (へそ); not sure what's up with that first entry, but I don't think it should appear as the default binding.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Number 2 is fixed.
Number 1 ....I cannot replicate - it split everything up. Mind trying it again on one of the other variations of ことづける and see if it happens again?
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Weird, I can't seem to replicate it either. Oh well! Thanks for fixing number 2.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Another issue with the dropdown choices. For a sentence containing いたしました, the default suggestion for いたしました is /もらう (I can't seem to locate which dictionary entry this is supposed to correspond to). す must be selected via the dropdown.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Two more:
1. お dropdown choices are おめえ and おまい. To get おまえ, it has to be typed in hiragana only.
2. For the sentence をたく, the dropdown for たく has like 20 options, almost all of which are not read as たく.
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 8

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana