Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Sentence parser problems

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Page: 6 of 8

マイコー
Level: 262
Please give both of them a try!

A lot of these are edge cases, but not ones specific to the one word, so the fixes are improving larger sets of words leading to better matching overall. Thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1147
They're both working now, thanks. Happy to help :)
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Two more things. First, I did a sentence with an exclamation point in it, and the parser lists it as an undefined word in the word list. Second, I did a sentence with ろうとした, but the parser only binds とした to the verb する; the entry for とする meaning "to try to" is not an option.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Both should be fixed! If you still have punctuation issues, let me know and put up the full sentence.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
They're both fixed, thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892
Not a parser problem but related to sentence binding. (Thought we had a thread for that?)
I wanted to bind the term (こがね). But as it was written in hiragana my only options were and although all three versions exist in the dictionary.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
How about now?
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892
Works now. Thanks
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
The parser is hanging on a specific word garden I made: あるれた。The popup says "loading your data", but it never finishes loading.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Should be ok now!
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
For a sentence with がないといいんです。, the part ないと gets automatically parsed as ナイト and has to be rewritten in hiragana within the parser pop-up to parse correctly; trying to use parentheses just makes it list the components as undefined. 
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Try now please :)
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
Level: 31
I was going to fix a sentence one sentence that has 
"へいく" because いく is indicated as "something that continues into the future". But there are 36 sentences with these words, with the same mistake
And then there are 382 occurences of "へいく". The majority has the same mistake. In those sentences, へ is correctly attributed to "indicates direction...". So a new rule could be useful...
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Wow, there were a lot of those. Did a mass sweep, should be better. Without being able to look at all of them, I let them stay the same *if* the いく were preceded by a て verb, as that is the only way it can be used with that meaning.
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
Level: 31
Yay, hundreds of sentences fixed at once!
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Another issue similar to my last one, but in the opposite direction. A sentence with ハイクにく gets displayed as はいくにく in the parser popup. Thankfully, in this case ハイク still appears as an option in the dropdown, but regardless, the parser is still having the problem where it rewrites sentences with different kana, and doesn't suggest the most likely definition based on the script used (since it was in katakana, the default definition recommendation should have been for ハイク, not ).
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Hope I didn't break anything else. (In beta) It should preference on katakana if that is what is found in the sentence.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 6 of 8

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana