Page: 8 of 8

マイコー
Level: 261

Should be better!

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1147

It would be nice if the parser didn't include NL for whenever the enter key was used (this happens when making haiku, since there are multiple lines). Also, the parser is detecting a リーダー as an unmatched word, instead of treating it like other punctuation.
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I need to visually stick something in there so the parser knows where to break it up - is there a character or characters that you think would not jump out as much?

Edit: the ellipsis will be handled in the next update, most likely tomorrow.

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

I just think it's weird that the parser actually displays NL in the vocabulary list for the sentence, since punctuation isn't listed; it doesn't seem like something the user needs to see.

Also, got another one for you. For a sentence with 2020, the parser breaks up the numbers by default as 2 - ふ, 0, 2 - ふ, 0, instead of reading it as one number.
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I think the main thing is that if I remove it from the bottom, then all of a sudden there are mysterious NL markers in the top.

Ideally, the parser would switch to a multi-line display, but I don't have time to do that at the moment.

Fixed the Japanese numeral issue!

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

I did a word garden sentence that included the phrase はしりとりがいだ, and the parser changed some of the hiragana into katakana and parsed it as ()(は)(しり)(トリガ)(いだ).
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I did not go after the katakana issue, but that particle was getting handled badly. Try it now!

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

Thanks!
4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 8 of 8

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana