Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Are the weekend Kao coins still earnable?

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

mechan
Level: 581
My profile displays the message, "limited (24/28) (weekends only!)," along with the fa-clock icon--even on weekends. Also, I'm unable to view the weekend Kao coins I've already earned (no checkbox toggle is present). 
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262
You should be able to still get them. That being said, I'm on vacation for a few more days, so I cannot confirm it at the moment. I'll look into it when I return!
5 years ago
Report Content
mechan
Alright, thank you.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262
Thanks for waiting!

a - the notation for "weekend only" - stays visible on that area of the profile regardless of the time. So it should not be seen as signifying what is currently available.

b - while I do not have a solution that is as simple as I need it to be, it is intentional to not have a checkbox next to limited. The reason for that is that limited is simply a subset of the common/rare/super-rare coins. I originally had a checkbox there, but it led to some confusing results (since the current three checkboxes do not overlap one another, while the limited one is an overlapping category).
5 years ago
Report Content
mechan
I see. Thanks for the explanation. :)
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana