Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - More options in the kanji index

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

htatsuha
Level: 1147
I though it might be nice to have something like the following features added to the kanji index:

1. In addition to the options to filter known/unknown and studied/unstudied, it would be cool if there was an option to filter kanji by whether or not they appear in any vocabulary in the dictionary. For example, the Kanji Kentei level 1 index is extremely large, but most of the kanji in it have no attached vocab. I would love it if I could filter those out and get an index showing only kanji that have vocabulary in the dictionary.

2. Currently you can generate an index from a kanji mastery schedule, but something else that would be useful would be a way to generate an index of kanji that appear in the terms in a vocab mastery schedule. It would be helpful in finding kanji that are used in my vocab schedules but that I haven't studied on the site yet.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261
Interesting...I'll keep these in mind for when I do feature additions next time!
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1147
Thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana