Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Vocabulary in context

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

espiacent
Level: 760
Hello everyone, 

I'm rather new to this site and more or less I figured out how to use it. Now, while I started to use pro I can't seem to figure out how to test myself on vocabulary in context. I feel quite stupid. Google, Forum and Help didn't give me any result, I'm sorry. Great site btw!

Cheers,
Chris

(PS: All other functions I more or less figured out I think.)
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262
I'm guessing you want the reading questions. If you are doing normal lessons from the study library, toggle on the reading questions after you push the start button. If you are in a schedule, there is a settings button next to the BIG study button. In there, make sure you turn on "reading" questions.

Hope this helps, and let me know if you have any other issues with pro!
5 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
Ah, it was in front of my eyes all the time. Well, sometimes one surely is very blind. For some reason I didn't associate „reading“ with the sentence function. For whatever reason that might have been though. ;)

Thanks in any case!
5 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
I have a follow up question on that function: Is it somehow possible to get furigana in sentences? I find it quite hard to understand a word like i.e. when it is displayed like ひき. I couldn't find this option though. The only way I see is to set my level to fully advanced so I basically get all kanji (but that would make it hard because it would also mean no furigana I guess).
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262
Sorry about that - please try now!
5 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
Works like a charm, thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana