Page: 2 of 2

Nicolas2
Level: 31
Perfect!
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
Almost perfect: I could fix the parsing of a few sentences, but here are 2 that don't load:
I searched "”, there are 2 "" which load, and 2 ", which don't load.
04o38v8on2mzmampcia0j5csh.jpgDifferent batches handled differently, maybe? It's the sentence below the pop-up that I wanted to fix.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256
Try now!
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
fixed!
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
マイコー は 06 11, 12:48
  1. I've heard this from others from time to time. So, if you go to your dashboard, everything is marked as finished? Only when you click in does it change? What if you refresh the dashboard after hitting it the first time?
Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to debug this unless I can see it myself (in which case, it should be fairly easy). If you posted this around the same time, then your morning is around my 4pm. If you can replicate this, then *not* study or go to the schedule page and send me an email (michael@renshuu.org), I can try and jump in and check it out. Should I not respond within a couple of hours, then you can go ahead and continue to study.
いました。
Just in case, I'm repeating here what I wrote in the email: the same problem happened again. I'll leave the site for a few hours to let you see the problem
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
Hmm, I just checked once more, and it's all back to normal, and I haven't touched any schedule yet. So either you fixed the problem...or it's browser related? There's nothing to fix anymore for today, so I'll go ahead.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Sent you some info via email regarding this!
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
So, it is not visual. It happened again, I switched to Firefox, same thing. It should reset each day at 2 am, but instead the last reszt was yesterday 9 am. Maybe you can have a look.

I tried to make sure the reset time is still 2 am. I didn't touch any of the options in the last few days, but just in case. Unfortunately I didn't find this option in the 9 option pages from "my info" to "mobile". Which is weird. I'll give you the opportunity to investigate
Edit: I'm now from the desktop (Firefox), same thing.
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
Back to normal. Could it be that it simply reset at 9 am instead of 2 am?
 I wanted to check if I can see the reset time on the desktop, but I don't see the cog button, so no option at all.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
I have an idea, will email you when I have more info!
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 2 of 2

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana