Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Schedules keep showing terms to study when completely studied

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

htatsuha
Level: 1147
Sometimes flushing works, sometimes it doesn't. I finished my last quiz of my kanji schedule #14170 and was shown the study new terms button at the end of the quiz; clicking it gave the message "Congratulations! You have sufficiently studied this personal schedule, so you have no terms that are ready for review. Please try again in a couple days!". I tried to submit a bug report from the quiz page, but I got an error message -_-; In this case, flushing the schedule fixed the problem, but this seems to be happening now on a fairly regular basis, at least once a week, when before the last month or so I hadn't seen this kind of bug in months/years, so I thought I'd mention it. Not sure if the problem is specific to the beta or not, but something seems to have changed recently to be causing this issue to be reoccuring so frequently again.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261
I don't think I made it in time for your daily reset :(. If it happens again, and especially if flushing doesn't fix it! This is a case in which I can almost definitely root out the issue.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
It's about to reset, so you probably won't see it in time, but it happened again in my schedule 15489, complete with the error when I tried an in quiz report. A pattern I've noticed that might be related: this bug seems to happen when I finish a schedule later in the day, especially if I did part of it early in the day and came back to it later. Also, oddly, this time the schedule is listed as complete for the day on the dashboard, but the schedule page still shows the new terms to study button.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
I just checked it, but didn't get there in time :(
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Happened again, kanji schedule 14170. I'm starting to wonder if it's even possible to submit a bug report on the end of quiz page since I get an error every time I try...
5 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Level: 1706
It's happening to me on vocab schedule 4180. Two terms RTS, flushing won't fix. I think it's related to the rebuild you just did.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
htatsuha - are you submitting a bug report after you try to start the new quiz? If so, it is wiping out the previous quiz, which is why it was throwing an error (could not find a quiz to report on).

じゅうり - didn't get to it on time - let me know if it happens again.
5 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
It's there right now. Still won't flush.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Try studying now!
5 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
It's clear now. Thanks.
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana