Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Make grammar transitivity questions identical on requiz

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

htatsuha
Level: 1144
A lot of the time when I'm doing a verb transitivity quiz, I'm given a question prompt with either the transitive or intransitive verb and asked for the other verb of the pair, but if I answer incorrectly, when the question reappears at the end of the quiz it will be the opposite question (ie, if shown the transitive and asked for the intransitive originally, at the end of the quiz the question shows the intransitive and asks for the transitive). This is not helpful, since I am not actually being given the opportunity to requiz the same question and improve. I generally know the verb from the original prompt, and get the question wrong the first time because I don't know the verb that pairs with it, so prompting me for the answer I DO know instead of the one I don't for the redo question is pointless. I would like it if the transitivity quizzes were changed so that if you get a question wrong, at the end of the quiz you get given the question in the exact same format, like already occurs in every other quiz type on the site.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256
I believe this should be working now in beta (which is coming to an end today or tomorrow.)
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1144
Thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana