Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Android App: Requested notifications

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

マイコー
Level: 261
Next up is a Play Store version of the site, and with that, user toggled notifications. As is with the rest of the site, nothing will be required, all notifications will be toggled on or off. What type of notifications would you like to see made available?
5 years ago
Report Content
すねだ
Level: 1394
Awesome! I am not big on notifications, but I would probably like a study reminder fitting your own goals. Like reminding for specific schedules or an overall amount of words you want to study everyday.
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
Level: 31
A notification per day, at noon (I guess others would choose another time), about what remains on schedule for today and how much remains to keep the streaks alive IF anything remains and the minimum for streaks haven't been reached.
I usually do it in the morning, so if by noon I'm not done, a reminder would be welcome. I also use Duolinguo, for Greek, and I find a bit absurd to have a notification when I wake up, I mean, let me have breakfast, and wash, maybe, before bugging me?
(and I won't get to it before I finish my Renshuu schedules anyway).
About the streaks, it's completely silly, but I've been doing my kanji schedule for 3 months now. But once a month the schedule is under 25 kanjis, and I don't notice, and it breaks the streak. It's silly, but it's a small disappointment when it happens.
And another notification per day, at the same time, IF there's a new message / forum answer.
5 years ago
Report Content
Emiel
Level: 113
I know It's about notification but PLEASE PLEASE OFFLINE MODE. With pre-downloaded sets or something. As for notifications setting different schedules to different hours would be nice like "Your morning schedule has 30 terms to study"at 8 am and "Your after work commute schedule has 40 terms to review" at 4:30 pm
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261
I'm sorry, but this is a huge undertaking, and unfortunately not something I'll have time to do in the foreseeable future. Offline mode is basically recreating the quiz environment on the phone/device, and since renshuu is not just a flashcard site but has over 20 different quiz modes, it is something that would take an extremely long amount of time to do.

I *do* want to add this one day, but it simply isn't feasible right now. Sorry for the disappointing answer!
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana