Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Audio not playing on mobile

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

brrricane
Level: 611
The audio hasn’t been working for me at all on mobile since the update, either in listening questions or when clicking on the speaker icon next to individual terms. This is in Chrome on an iphone. Hopefully an easy fix. Let me know if you need any more details.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256
So sorry about that! I'm looking into it now, will get back to you when I have more information.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Can I confirm something with you? Does it work for you if you use Safari instead of Chrome? I'd like to see if it's an iOS issue, or a browser issue.

Thanks.
5 years ago
Report Content
brrricane
Of course. It doesn’t seem to be working in Safari either. If no one else has had a problem with it then maybe it’s something on my end.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Well,it hasn't been mentioned yet, but that hardly means it is just you. I'm going to send you a PM with something I'd like you to try.
5 years ago
Report Content
brrricane
False alarm. Sorry about that. Seems like either a change in behavior in iOS related to silent mode or one of my settings got changed during a recent update.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
hey, in my book, that's the same as fixing a real problem, do I'm happy with it!
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana