Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Icons missing from answer panel (Android)

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

htatsuha
Level: 1147

Although on PC there is a icon with three blue dots in the answer panel, it is not displaying in mobile, so I have to open the dictionary to see if a term is in a schedule or not. For some reason this is only affecting kanji and vocab quizzes, but not grammar.

c66fnu807o3sfvaacrft725qg.png
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261
Should be fixed!
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
It's fixed. Though it'd be nice if the plus sign icon wasn't hidden away, since I use it pretty often, and I almost never use the block term icon. Even on mobile, it looks like there's room for both to display. Also, on mobile, it's difficult to press the blue dots icon since it's so close to the edge of the screen.
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
Level: 31
It's fixed. Though it'd be nice if the plus sign icon wasn't hidden away, since I use it pretty often, and I almost never use the block term icon. Even on mobile, it looks like there's room for both to display. Also, on mobile, it's difficult to press the blue dots icon since it's so close to the edge of the screen.
いました。
Plus one
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261
Well, if you've got all the mastery levels out by default, then yea, you're going to have more space. I can't make any changes soon, but let me think on this.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Thanks.
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana