Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Submit image tool going haywire

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

|マルコ|
Level: 110
To reproduce this, this are the searched image parameters:
rszoahutjf784cmrn66ztt3ft.png
The search text is "rock paper scissors" on pexels.com (English), the image is the first one.

I have framed it better, image below:
sdgvxg26coktozd64zr0jj6td.png
But when submitted, the framing was completely wrong, scissors almost completely out of frame. (a bug already occurred at this stage)
I then tryed a second time, rated down the wrongly framed submission then framed and submitted again this same image, but with the second submission the image got removed altogether (image below)
ibt0qawk0yjaib6z467tanaiv.png
Any further submission of it has no effect.
so now that image cannot be submitted anymore :/
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256
I had made some changes because some of the images were getting saved (and shown to users) at too high a resolution. 

I pushed up the fix and removed your image, so please try again.
5 years ago
Report Content
|マルコ|
Level: 110
Yup, now it worked correctly :)

epxnd4sgsj27o7nv3yxhpwdmu.png
To be honest I am still not happy with the centering (scissor should be taking a little less room), so if I could I would try framing it again.
I guess is a complex problem, because after I submit it, people can rate it so becomes property of the dictionary, and it can't be disappearing under their nose just because who submitted didn't liked it, right? :/
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256
If you rate it down, it'll just be hidden for you. If I rate it down, it'll be hidden from everyone. (as an admin feature)
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana