Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [MEGATHREAD] Vocabulary Image discussions

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Page: 3 of 4

マイコー
Level: 262
If one has been marked up by an admit, it's probably going to come up first. I'd just mark down the other one.
5 years ago
Report Content
|マルコ|
Level: 110
I see
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892
For some reason the image for does not show. There seems to be one, but it's not there when look up the word in the dictionary. Don't know if this affects other terms, too.
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
also seems to have an image that doesn't show in the dict. Why?
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
I have a bit of a backlog in marking the images, so they are still considered unapproved until I mark them.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1147
Sometimes when I try to submit an image for a term, nothing happens when clicking the check mark. This happens when trying to submit certain images for コンゴ (Google results page 3 row 2 image 4, the picture of the country's outline filled in with the flag colors) and for (using the search term majority, Google results page 2 row 3 image 1, the picture of a 2/3 majority vote).

Also, I submitted an image for , but there's a broken image icon where the picture should be.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Sorry for the delay! The search tool should be more robust now when saving pictures. It is possible that this was tied to the こがら picture issue, but let me know if you see any more broken links.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
There's still some issues. still shows a broken image icon, though a different one; I tried resubmitting the image but it still won't work. Also, although the terms I mentioned above now allow me to add the images I want to, clicking on them just opens a blank layer instead of an expanded view of the image.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Hmm...I don't think the cropping tool is going to work with that file type. Might just have to disable it for those. They are svg files, if you're curious.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
It's not the cropping tool that's the problem, it's when I click on the thumbnail from the dictionary to view the full sized image. I'm pretty sure I remember there was an issue before with viewing svg files but I thought it was fixed.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Ah! Let me take a look at it, will get back to you soon.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
I went ahead and outright removed the こがら one. Also, it's not ready yet, but I think I know what I need to do to really get this svg stuff out of the way. It's the reason , for example, appears really small even when you try to zoom in.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Added the fix to handle all future svgs. If I get time, I'll redo the ones already in the site.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
There is now a clipart option! It's the fourth choice for sites, give it a try! English only.
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Just tried to add a pic from that clipart site and got an error message.
Apparently that site only works in Egnlish (what language is that? ;) )
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
It's a dialect we use in Texas.
What error message did you get, and what was the search value?
Edit: I found the error message, but getting the search value from you will help me in replicating it. Thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Not Sure what a search value is... (feeling stupid)
I wanted to add an image for , typed Europe and found an image on the first page. That's all I know.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Should be fixed!
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
This is maybe a bit off topic. I looked into かりん today and agree with the picture. But the English only offers "angsana, Burmese rosewood". Now the Burmese rosewood looks totally different from what I know as かりん. According to Wikipedia it should be "Pseudocydonia sinensis" and jisho offers that or something like "flowering quince", "Chinese quince" etc. as an alternative.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Feel free to shoot an alternative through the dictionary - it's an option in the ... icon to the right.
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 3 of 4

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana