Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [MEGATHREAD] Vocabulary Image discussions

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Page: 4 of 4

|マルコ|
Level: 110
0dzrhsfmokrvzvuvspptgvkp7.png
this image appear really long and blurry, seems is fighting the kanji word for attention, compared to the usual square-like formats.
Not sure if this is wanted behaviour
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256
Removed it for now - should not have approved it in the first place because the dimensions are too unbalanced.
4 years ago
Report Content
|マルコ|
rng62be4ksfkkbuiffg4rvsou.png image too seems to be almost competing for attention with the kanji, not nearly as bad as it was 調, but enough so that during the quiz answer you notice the formula before the kanji
pzeq8e4jhp8f3gaq225rrbdbh.png
My recomended solution would be to make it so the kanji word always appear on the center, while the image if long like this one, get moved more to the left (so to not push the kanji out of the center)
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
That is actually really difficult to do on this end. I'll just set a max width for the images. It will not go into the main version of the site, but it'll hit the beta going up very soon!
4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892
I also have the problem that my favourite/upvoted image is overwritten by the other (newer?) one. The other image is not wrong, so I don't want to downvote it. It's just that the one I favour is more traditional and visually appealing to me.
q8536hrqbybwyzfyomqsqdsuz.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Should prioritize ones you have rated positively, now.
4 years ago
Report Content
|マルコ|
izvz68it2xuapkcrh4hofk60t.png
Something going on with the image above :)
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Edit: nevermind, took it out. Should be good now.

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

I just wanted to upload an image, but got an error message instead. I tried both, just clicking the check mark button and going to the preview and uploading from there.

0wjqdxbecit85o6g7mky7yn0d.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Should be fixed!

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 4 of 4

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana