Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Mastered terms

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Nicolas2
Level: 31
i have 4 mastered words and 9 mastered kanjia. This doesn't move, despite the fact that on average I get one word and one kanji reaching mastery 9 every day.
For example yesterday (there were a couple today too:
hgmrat8wa7omjue2v400y3yd4.jpg2kr5048yw268t4gpqmormtzqj.jpgWhat gives?
Do words have to be level 9 for all vectors, including those not currently studied?

5 years ago
Report Content
SirEdgar
Level: 1261
On your stat page, when you click on the cog in the upper right you get to the page to adjust your stat panel. There you can click on futher cogs for Vocab and Kanji and here you can define what study vectors should (EDIT:) not be considered for the definition of "mastered":
5fxm07d3eu5gr5mroscfscbrv.png
That said, it said to me that I have 9 vocab and 0 kanji's mastered which definitely isn't true for me, but I noticed that the option above specifically states which vectors not to include, while I up until now treated at as what should be included. I changed my settings now to what is seen above and assume it will take a day for the stats page to refresh/recalculate this (still showing 9 / 0).
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
Oooh, that makes sense. Thank you very much, I'll also see tomorrow what is the real figure
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
36 hours or so passed, I'm still at 4 and 7 mastered items. Weird.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261
Give me some time, and I'll look at it soon! Working to get this beta out the door next week, but I promise I'll get to this after that!
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
No worries, it's just a tiny weird thing, not a real problem.
5 years ago
Report Content
SirEdgar
Level: 1261
Was about to come here to also report back that I am still at 9 / 0 since my post further above - I did in the meantime now also changed the option to not aim for the "average" but "minimum" mastery level 9, excluding selected vectors, but this wasn't 24 hours ago yet. Should this resolve/change something I will report back, otherwise I will just patiently wait :)
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261
While you're waiting, you can test out more of the introduction modules for kanji/vocab. I haven't gotten much feedback on them, so I'd love more, positive or negative! That'll help me the most in getting ready for the release.
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
While you're waiting, you can test out more of the introduction modules for kanji/vocab.
Coming up next ;)
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana