Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Way to view past study history by day?

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

htatsuha
Level: 1147
I know it's currently possible to see the number of terms studied each day in schedules in their graph sections, and the stats area of the dashboard shows the number of terms studied, but only by week/month/year. Is there any way to see the number of terms studied per day from all areas of the site (schedules and study center combined)? I apparently recently broke my grammar streak, but I can't seem to figure out when from the stats I can find.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261
Not available, sorry! I'm not sure the site stores that information at the moment (although it's there in raw form, just not summarized). I'll try to consider this for a later version.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Cool, looking forward to it. On unrelated note, although your comment here shows your normal user name, my inox notification shows the reply as being from user "lollers22".
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261
Sorry about that! I was in a test account - I make a ton of them when I'm going through the site as a new user to see what they see. I forgot I was in there when I responded to you initially.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
I figured that was the case :)
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Questions about renshuu

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana