Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - switching overview styles between flashcard & list when marking known terms

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

mechan
Level: 581
Switching overview styles between flashcard & list views when marking known terms causes the new term to be shown in the wrong style. If you're in list mode and switch to flashcards, the replaced term shows up as a flash card & vice versa. You have to reload the page to get the replaced terms to match the current style.

When in flashcard mode, marking a term known causes the new term on the flashcard to be misaligned. Part of another term shows on the current flashcard.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262
Thanks for the report! I'm on vacation at the moment, but I'll be able to look into this within a couple of days!
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
This is working much better!

However, it exposed another bug that I'll get to later this week: if you mark a term as known or hidden, then switch views, it will re^show the marked term (even though the data has been saved correctly). At the same time, the new term that got pushed into its place will disappear, although the quiz will function correctly with the expected terms in (or not in) it.
5 years ago
Report Content
mechan
Level: 581
Thanks for fixing this.

The addition of the preview flashcards and adding images to quiz terms have been very helpful.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Glad you like it!
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana