Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Vocab schedule acting weird

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

htatsuha
Level: 1144
I was studying my vocabulary schedule 52127 and got to the point where I was almost done up for the day. The end of quiz page after my second to last quiz showed 6 terms remaining to study today. I clicked to start a new quiz, expecting (based on my settings) a 16 question quiz made of the mentioned 6 terms plus 10 unstudied terms, but instead I got a 20 question quiz with only 4 new terms. After finishing that quiz, I went to the schedule summary page and it showed I had no more terms to study for the day. I flushed the page just to be sure, and now it says I have 2 terms to study for the day. I turned new terms off and tried to study the schedule, but I got the popup saying I have no terms left for the day, even though I have listening enabled; turning new terms back on and studying the schedule gives me a 10 question quiz made entirely of new terms, and after it the end of quiz page still shows 2 terms to study. An interesting note: the 2 terms are supposedly level 1, and when I looked at the level 1 terms page, there are a bunch of terms there that are completely unstudied but also marked as known (although I'm pretty sure I didn't do that myself). Yet they aren't appearing when I study the schedule, I just get new terms.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256
I can almost guarantee it is due to the updates being made to the dictionary. I'll have more information later this weekend as I finish the updates that have to be done by hand.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1144
This seems to be fixed. All schedulea have acted as expected for a while now.
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana