Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Can't block terms

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

akikaze
Level: 100
I appear to be unable to block terms. Clicking the icon does nothing.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261
Can you give me some specific examples in your account so I can look into them? When you say it doesn't work, in what way is that information given to you?
5 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Level: 1704
I'm having this issue as well. Absolutely nothing happens when you try to block or unblock a term. Trying to reintroduce .
5 years ago
Report Content
akikaze
As with the person above, nothing happens when you click the block icon. It doesn't change color, and I've verified that terms aren't going into my block list (the "hidden" terms list of the schedule). This happens on any term, not just specific ones. Already blocked terms are not unblocked as well. If you need a specific example to look into, though, is a blocked term, and it won't unblock.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
How about now?
5 years ago
Report Content
akikaze
It works now. Thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
Level: 760
I still experience this problem when I try to block a new item from a schedule (in the new view, when the new terms are shown before the session).
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Can you give me a bit more info about the issue you're having?

1) Vocab/Kanji/Grammar? (If possible, throw me a schedule it's happening on)
2) Does it happen for *all* terms?
3) What exactly happens? For example does clicking the block icon visually change anything? Or is it that the list changes, but the terms still appear in the subsequent quiz?

Thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
Sorry for being unspecific! It happens on my jlpt3 vocabulary schedule. The list before the quiz changes when I click the block button but before the next quiz the term reappears. I only block katakana terms and I use the block function only for that specific schedule atm.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Thanks!

I just jumped into your account and tried blocking one - it appeared blocked as expected in the dictionary (unblocked it after).

Do this for me if you can - next time you block a term, immediately go to the dictionary, look it up, and under the ... menu, see if the block term is lit up red.

If it IS, then the next time you take a quiz and it appears, do the dict. search one more time and see if the red still remains.
5 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
I just tried to block the term ダンズ before the quiz, opened the dictionary immediately. Unter the "…" the block term is grey.

When I clicked on block there btw for some reason the term shown in the preview of the quiz changes each time I clicked.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Got it... I'll keep looking into it, should hopefully have something for you soon! Thanks for being patient.
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana