Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - New Terms flashcards not working

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

じゅうり
Level: 1685
Just what it says. The flashcards for new terms are not working. It will switch to the second term, but the number does not change and it locks up. Won't go forward or back. The only way to see all the new terms is to use the settings and turn them off. Please fix.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256
I have not yet been able to replicate this, but it might be tied to the blocked term issue. Can you tell me if you are still experiencing the issue? If so, please give me the device/browser you are using, and a schedule name for me to test.

Thanks!
5 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Still happening. Schedule 6584. I have four new terms, can only see two flashcards. Firefox, win10.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
I just checked now in Chrome and Firefox, and in addition to it jumping to 6 new terms, all 6 of them are appearing for me. Can you confirm if it has changed on your end as well?
5 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
I'm still only seeing 2. Both pages I can see say 1 of 6. Just crashed the page several times when it tried to reload.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
I'm trying to find a way to have you record it so I can what's going on.

Let me have you try this. right click anywhere on the introduction page, go to "inspect element". In the tool that pops up, go to "Console". Then, unclick "css", "xhr", and "request" so they are greyed out. Now, replicate the bug, and see if anything in the console appears.
5 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
They're already grey. Got a bunch of errors and warnings on the pages, mostly about sha384 hashes?

ycddszcaudiovto42t7ra8up6.png
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
What does the rest of that cross-origin request blocked say? I have a feeling that it is not loading Sentry, which is then complaining when you try to move around the terms.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Also - do you have any extensions related to security that you think might be getting angry at part of the site? If so, I can load it up here and see if that's the issue. Sentry sounds a bit intimidating, but it's just an error logger within the browser so I can be alerted when the site kapoots on the user's end of things.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
I'm disabling Sentry for now until I can figure out why its doing that.

While doing that, I accidentally marked two of your new terms as somewhat known. I'm not quite sure which ones they are, and I feel pretty foolish for clicking around like I was on my dev server. :(
5 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Whatever you did seems to have fixed it. They now work.

Here's the whole thing
w6okmwp0dam2fnkd80mk2064o.png No security extensions. Just the normal ones and rikaichamp.

I leave the programming to the experts. When you can jam a printer at 5 paces, you don't mess with that stuff--it might explode.

Don't worry about the terms, I'll find them eventually. It was just some expressions I found in the dictionary.
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana