Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Upload own pronunciation or Forvo connection

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

espiacent
Level: 759
Hey, recently I added some special vocabulary for me to study, naturally there are no pronunciations yet. I was wondering if it would be possible to integrate an option to upload your own pronunciation (from file) or, even better, to just add a link to Forvo (or auto-search) to be able to add the pronunciation from there. Thank you for your attention. ;)
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll keep it in mind for the next version of the site.

Forvo is interesting, but there are some technical (and business) reasons that make me hesitant at this point. The truth is that 20,000 audio files is enough to cover about 99% of the words studied on the site, and we do intend to expand our own audio files out to that level, hopefully sooner than later.
5 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
Level: 759
I understand and it is true that there are tons of pronunciations here (therefore it feels even stranger if you have those „silent“ terms in between them. Thanks for keeping this in mind in any case! :)
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana