Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - かおの

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Karlla
Level: 892
I just noticed that the grammar point for the latest kao picture seems a bit off. On Facebook a different grammar point is attached to the image and that one makes a lot more sense.
qdzntibwc8074hotxucubt8hr.jpgizke3t5pmpo8hyxbz6t8rw2n6.jpg
5 years ago
Report Content
SirEdgar
Level: 1260
Might be related to simple definitions? for me the grammar point under this picture looks like this:

eb3aqssqavo2ttmkqyxvxmyy7.png
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261
SirEdgar is right - I went ahead and expanded the simple def a bit.
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
The current image's grammar point seems to be over-simplified as well, then. It only shows "if...then" wheras on facebook it says "How about...?"
Just "if" would make sence, though, as in "If we went to see the fall colors, how would that be?", but the "then" kinda get's in the way. Any thoughts?

Isn't there another way around, maybe? I have extended definition in the dictionary, but set them to simple for the rest of the site. I like that better, because long definitions in quizzed are impractical especially on mobile devices. I wouldn't mind having long definitions under the kao image, though.
5 years ago
Report Content
Karlla

る(くだる) can be used to mean "snowing"? That's news to me.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

hmm..sounds like the word got misbound. Fixing it now!

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana