Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Problem with leftover terms after schedule completion continues

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

htatsuha
Level: 1147
This was an issue during the beta and also after the recent dictionary updates, but it seems to be still happening. I currently have 1 term to study today on vocab schedule 15483, and despite completing the schedule with listening questions allowed and flushing the schedule, it won't go away. I also had a similar issue with some of my kanji schedules a week or two ago, but I was able to remove the extra terms by flushing the schedules.

*Edit*: Also happening with vocab schedule 15489.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Same thing today with the same two schedules.

*Edit*: As of 9/16, the two listed schedules have consistently had 1 leftover term every day after studying the schedule completely.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261
I'm really sorry for the delay - was away for the renshuu meetup in Tokyo! Am playing catch up with the bugs, but I'll get to this very soon!
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Alright, I'm keeping an eye on it so let me know the next time it pops up, and I should be able to jump in and check it out! The easiest to fix will be any schedule that has the issue and cannot be resolved by the flushing method.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
I finished studying vocab schedules 15483 and 15489 for the day, then flushed them, but they both still list one term available to study. Of all the schedules I regularly study, these two have consistently had this issue for the past 5 days.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Please try now!
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Looks like it's fixed, no remaining terms after studying the two schedules today.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
I haven't been having any problems with the vocabulary schedules, however, some of my kanji schedules still occasionally show terms to study hours after I already finished the schedule. The differences from the vocab issue are that the terms in the kanji schedules are flushable, and the extra terms don't appear immediately after finishing the schedules. Today, for example, I completely studied my kanji schedules 14170 and 33313 in the morning, and both the schedule pages and the dashboard showed both schedules as completely studied. Then, this afternoon when I checked my dashboard after studying my vocab schedules, those two kanji schedules were listed as having terms available to study (2 level 9 terms and 1 level 3 term, respectively). This bug only seems to happen once every few weeks, but it's been consistently happening for a couple months now.
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
This is going to be nigh impossible to track down if we don't find some kind of smoking gun for the issue =/.
5 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Well, I'll watch for it to happen again and see if I can notice any pattern.
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana