Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Automatic audio and display choices

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Szentizs
Level: 15
I saw the automatic audio topic is in the "Finished/Rejected Requests" thread, so I'm not sure if it was rejected or if it was finished. If it was rejected, may I ask why? I'm aware there is a hotkey for playing the audio, but I personally think having the option to play the audio automatically would be very useful. If there is a way to do it and I just didn't see, I apologize and please someone tell me where I can enable it.

My other question is about automatically having the choices presented. I do not see the need why they aren't presented automatically, why we need to click/press a key for it, since this isn't a flashcard system, if we only answer in our heads, it will mark it as wrong. Again, if there is a way to do this and I just missed it, I apologize! Thank you! :)
5 years ago
Report Content
Szentizs
I saw the automatic audio topic is in the "Finished/Rejected Requests" thread, so I'm not sure if it was rejected or if it was finished. If it was rejected, may I ask why? I'm aware there is a hotkey for playing the audio, but I personally think having the option to play the audio automatically would be very useful. If there is a way to do it and I just didn't see, I apologize and please someone tell me where I can enable it.

My other question is about automatically having the choices presented. I do not see the need why they aren't presented automatically, why we need to click/press a key for it, since this isn't a flashcard system, if we only answer in our heads, it will mark it as wrong. Again, if there is a way to do this and I just missed it, I apologize! Thank you! :)
5 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Level: 1706
The automatic choice option is available. It's in the main settings menu. Click the person icon on the top right, then the gear icon in the box. The option you want is under "Quizzing"--just turn off "hide multiple choice answers" and save.

There is an option to auto-play audio AFTER the question has been answered, but not before. It's at the bottom of the "Quizzing" settings page. But that will play any and all audio available, not just on listening questions.

Hopefully Michael will chime in on this and (possibly) add the option for listening question auto-play.
5 years ago
Report Content
Szentizs
Thank you so much!
5 years ago
Report Content
Szentizs
Thank you so much!
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261
*usually*, if something is rejected, there will be a message in the thread stating as much.

じゅうり - let me see if I am clear on what you want - so, there is already auto-play available for the listening questions - are you referring to the audio automatically playing for other question types (the only one that would really fit is kana -> something else)?

5 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Level: 1706
Not me, the OP. (I like the press to play, personally)

I knew it was in there somewhere, just couldn't remember where.

Hopefully the OP will come back and tell you what they would like. Me, I just need new r and d keys........
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana