Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Filter for kanji by radical search results

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

espiacent
Level: 760
Hey, me again, just tumbled over something again: I searched the dictionary for the radical „かねへん“ and it works, I get all kanji with that radical. But it seems that it is not possible to filter the results by JLPT-level etc. Well, if that would be possible, it would be awesome. Or am I doing something wrong?
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
Level: 31
I also couldn't filter the results by school level.
5 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Level: 1710
Click the filter icon, make your choice, then you need to hit search again to see the results. It worked just fine for me.
5 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
Straaaange. I tried that before and it didn't seem to work. Right now it did. Well. Forget what I wrote. But let me say this: Renshuu.org truly is wonderful. :)
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262
If you have a set of kanji searched, and you click the filters, it *should* now filter immediately.
5 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
Nice. :)
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
The middle school and high school filters still give 0 result, for any request. For a brief, fleeting moment, the recent search list was displayed (usually, nothing is shown, not the examples either (which could be omitted to allow the recent searches to be displayed?)), so you can see 6 examples of searches with middle school and high school filter which gave 0 result, while all other searches (including with school levels 1-6) went fine.
By the way, we can't search by SKIP code
wjfw4tjnn2pv7sgkahczhevyb.jpg
5 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262
Ok, this'll need some revision, as there are not really official lists for middle and high school - I am at a loss as to why I listed those in there in the first place. There are a set of kanji that are generally taught at that level, but it is not an official list. It's whatever In the Jouyou kanji isn't taught in elementary school. I'll update the site to reflect this.
5 years ago
Report Content
Nicolas2
Thanks, it works fine now.
5 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana