Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Filter for „phrase“ in schedules and function: „mass move terms“

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

espiacent
Level: 759
Hello. I noticed that some terms type of speech is „phrase“, yet while there are the options to filter by noun/adverb/verb etc., the „phrase“ one is no option so I can't separately look for them.
Apart from that I noticed that while I can spot a lot of terms in my schedules by those filters, if I want to move them somewhere else I have to do this separately for each term so it would be great if there would be some check box type mass moving of them.
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256
The mass movement is coming in a future power tool for renshuu pro users. It's going to be awesome, but I need some time to dive into it!
As to the terms of speech - it would be a really long list if I included all of them, which is why I did not. I will consider adding more (or figuring out a way to make it start small, but jump out more) soon!
Thanks for the idea.
4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
I don't know how long the list is but it might work to just have an „other“ option there maybe.
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Will think about it! This is the list (in code)
'noun','phrase','adverb','adjective','suffix','other','exp','pref','prt','v-u','v-ku','v-gu','v-su','v-tsu','v-nu','v-bu','v-mu','v-ru-1','v-ru-2','v-suru','v-kuru','v-ru-i','conj','v-desu','v-zuru'
Note that all the v's are verbs with different ends. So..not really long, but longer than I'd like at the moment. Will think on it some more.
4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
Thanks for the insight into the list. And thanks in any case! There seems to be a lot of cool new stuff in the making and I cant wait to try it. :)
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
making no....going to start making eventually, yes :).
4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
xD
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
The additional options was easier to add, so I threw that in there. It should be obvious when you see it. Only downside: there is no way to keep the dropdown menu open when you click the "expand" link - you have to open it one more time.
4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
The mass movement is coming in a future power tool for renshuu pro users.

I just wondered if this still is on your list. So, is it? ;)

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

That's the Japanese Index :)

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent

Oh, does the moving work now? I remember that in another thread we talked about this and while I could make a new schedule by certain rules I can't for example move all terms in schedule A that have a mastery level of 5 to a complete new schedule B while deleting all these terms from schedule A. Or is this possible now?

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent

Oh, and you by any chance could reset my account (or rather the schedules drill1 and drill2) on its status from yesterday? I just f**d up the mastery with the index. ^^

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

There's not exactly a "reset" built into the site without spinning up a backed up copy of the database. I'm sure we can do something though - what exactly happened?

And in regards to your previous question, the only thing that the Japanese index doesn't do is it will not "move" (that is, copy AND delete) at the same time. You can move to the new/different schedule, then delete from the previous one in a separate action.

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent

Ah okay, I thought deletion wasn't possible at all. I will try to do that. Oh well, I set the mastery of all terms to one or two levels (3 and 6 and just 6), before it was normally distributed between one and 9 actually. But of course I don't know how excatly. So I think if there is no reset option there isn't much we can do except for just put a certain number of terms on all the different mastery levels. But that I can do with the index of course.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana