Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Keyboard shortcut for dictionary

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

espiacent
Level: 759
I don't know if this is possible. But I shortcut (during quizzes) for opening and especially closing the dictionary would be awesome. :)
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256
Just push z! Works as long as your cursor is not inside of an entry form.
4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
Level: 759
Nice!
4 years ago
Report Content
むしゃむしゃ
Level: 103

While we're on the topic, an audio shortcut would be really convenient, too. Ideally something on the left side of the keyboard. :)

Specifically, when I answer a vocab term in the desktop web version, the term is displayed on the right side. As far as I know, the only way to check the audio is to click the little speaker icon next to the term.

4 years ago
Report Content
SirEdgar
Level: 1242

While we're on the topic, an audio shortcut would be really convenient, too. Ideally something on the left side of the keyboard. :)

Specifically, when I answer a vocab term in the desktop web version, the term is displayed on the right side. As far as I know, the only way to check the audio is to click the little speaker icon next to the term.

I believe this is already implemented as ALT+R, but maybe I misunderstood your request :)

jxpiyitnd0z4o7u0ny4738r66.png
4 years ago
Report Content
むしゃむしゃ
Level: 103

@sirEdgar

You are right, thank you!

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana