Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Replacement for Lang-8! LangCorrect is now open.

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

Level: 29
I saw on Reddit last night that LangCorrect is finally open. It aims to provide an alternative to Lang-8, which has been closed to new signups and virtually abandoned for the last few years.
If you aren't familiar with these sites, the idea is to write journal/diary entries in the language you're learning, and native speakers will correct them for you. To return the favour, you correct their entries.
The site is here: https://langcorrect.com/
The more the community grows, the better, so please do sign up and give it a shot!
4 years ago
Report Content
すねだ
Level: 1374
Thanks for sharing. I signed up. It is a shame that I can't have my native language as native language yet, but it is nice to see get back alive.
4 years ago
Report Content
JCG813
Level: 364

Added this to my bookmarks. Thanks for sharing! My Japanese 1 college class starts on Tuesday :)

4 years ago
Report Content
McFluffington
Level: 1351
Thanks for sharing. I signed up. It is a shame that I can't have my native language as native language yet, but it is nice to see get back alive.

But.. in the registration form you can select your native language from a huuuge list of languages... ( ゚Д゚)

https://langcorrect.com/accoun...

So, out of curiosity: What is your native language?

Edit: Oh, your post was like 10 months ago.. I guess they have expanded their native languages list since then, never mind.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > 日本語を勉強しましょう / Let's study Japanese! > Anything About Japanese

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana