Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Visual Issues Megathread

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Page: 16 of 70

マイコー
Level: 261

Sizing should be fixed, locks are now dark, and added dark colors to the popups within the post editor.

4 years ago
Report Content
じゅうり
Level: 1706

String after sentence quizzing.

zhxr3dmcybt2rb6mexybce2kk.png

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Fixed it, thanks!

4 years ago
Report Content
ブレンダン:D
Level: 588
6qwwfr2rfaxjjvzy4cirgwfm4.png

Text editor is now very white. Don't know if I should put this here either. Also, question: Is Dark Mode new in Beta, or have I just never found it before?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Was it right after you changed to dark mode? (And yes, it's been here for awhile) - Small limitation - it doesn't switch editors already on the page, but it should appear properly if you go to a different page and open up an editor.

4 years ago
Report Content

Got it, thanks!

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

Is the parts display not working properly?

84snrqandmefsb277w7tttber.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Fixed! I made a bunch of optimizations to the stroke diagrams elsewhere in the site, and one of the optimizations conflicted with this page. It's fixed!

4 years ago
Report Content
Waterleat
Level: 118
dsawopjsyzui3rsmj3xhdtrox.jpg

New beta on Huawei P20pro Taken yesterday 3:20am UK time top box no bluetext or link. Many files updated this morning so you may have fixed this

4 years ago
Report Content
Waterleat

Another from yesterday text alignment issue with grammar as dots. Is the best place to comment on issues? Also is there a way to get to latest post without going through 16 pages. Great app otherwise

i5fyryfqgciqngzzi33ks48tc.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Ooh, I see a lot of tiny visual issues in there. I'll get at them soon! In the meantime, could you go here https://whatismyviewport.com/ and tell me what it says your viewport size is? Most of the issues are coming from that, so if I know what yours is at, I can test more quickly. Thanks!

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I think everything except the blue link (I need to come up with some hints for several of them) should look better!

4 years ago
Report Content
Waterleat

Ooh, I see a lot of tiny visual issues in there. I'll get at them soon! In the meantime, could you go here https://whatismyviewport.com/ and tell me what it says your viewport size is? Most of the issues are coming from that, so if I know what yours is at, I can test more quickly. Thanks!

360X664

Thanks for that link it will help me fix css issues in some other code I am testing

4 years ago
Report Content
7qvnfdyvjdv2yj3sxkzae68nb.jpg

A couple of small things:

1. The "Learn" Dropdown menu(s) are a couple pixels too low.
  2. The menu that appears from the Study Schedules Has a bunch of small things, mainly the "Study New" buttons and the Settings icon.
  3. Will those buttons be colored accordingly if you have the "Simple" option selected from Beta? Or are these separate?

1920 × 937, Chrome on a Windows 7.

Thanks!

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

3. Coloring doesn't change, at least not yet. Not much space to work with in there, but I'm thinking about it.

2. Should be fixed!

1. Do you have your browser at a non-100% zoom? I can't replicate this one.

4 years ago
Report Content
lightmotif
Level: 1819

I love that Daily Challenges has a night mode background!

Assorted minor things dump:

1. Pixelating not-reached Kao-chans is pixelating my own from a previous collection (a choice, I suppose)

2. Backslashes appear in the hanko mouseover text for "How about this?", "I think...", and "Player"

3. On the Android app the quiz buttons across the top (クイズ and トラブル<something>) extend underneath the dictionary icon

4. Android mobile and app bonus button:

pua6bjhqvkv0vk46vgkzwgjor.png

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

1/2/4 should be fixed.

Thinking on #3. Will probably need to drop it down onto a second strip of the title bar.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

How does this look?

4 years ago
Report Content

3. Coloring doesn't change, at least not yet. Not much space to work with in there, but I'm thinking about it.

2. Should be fixed!

1. Do you have your browser at a non-100% zoom? I can't replicate this one.

Two is fixed. One - I only see it in dark mode, in Light mode it doesn't appear. It looks a bit like the top borders of the drop downs. My browser is at 100% zoom.

4 years ago
Report Content
lightmotif
Level: 1819

#2 looks good. I haven't seen #4 again yet. On the mobile version (not the app) "Touch the dial for your gacha spin!" doesn't fit in the box.

It looks a little odd to me, but I could get used to it. The font on the Japanese buttons looks maybe a little bigger than the English, and they definitely have more padding inside and outside which is what keeps them from fitting, at least on my phone (Moto X4).

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Page: 16 of 70

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana