Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Pitch accent study

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Level:
I always thought it would be great if Renshuu had a
"pitch accent study" section (or whatever you want to call it)!
My idea is that it could basically be an addition to the dictionary and the vocabulary quizzes.
A type of question could be asking the user to guess a word's pitch accent, for example!
And you could show the pitch variations for individual words in the dictionary.
Also very important is having some sort of section with rules for all the conjugations and whatnot!
Would definitely love to help if this becomes a real thing on Renshuu!
(I've done a lot of research about pitch accent on my own, but it's in no way academic/official research!)
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

I'm not in a position where I can add it in the next couple of months - have too much else to do. However, I'm happy to discuss the possibility. Have you ever seen official, usable data for these accents that could be blended into the site?

4 years ago
Report Content
Level:

I'm not in a position where I can add it in the next couple of months - have too much else to do. However, I'm happy to discuss the possibility. Have you ever seen official, usable data for these accents that could be blended into the site?

Hello! No problem!
A very good resource would be OJAD!
It shows pitch accent for inflectional forms as well!

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Cool site! Unfortunately, it looks like it cannot be used on sales that make money, like renshuu. It might be worth asking if it can be used as long as it is part of the free area of the site.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana