Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [ANDROID] Notifications discussion megathread

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

マイコー
Level: 260

Please put all bugs or thoughts about notifications here!

In particular, I'd love to know what other notifications you'd like to have access to.

Additionally, here are my thoughts on the study reminder.

1. It should have a time setting so you can tell it when to message you (you don't really need it at 12:01am).

2. Android notifications have up to 4 actions (touching the notification, or clicking any of the up to three buttons underneath the message).

Touch the reminder: send you to your dashboard

Three buttons: Either top three schedules with stuff to study (jump right into quizzing), or one from each type (vocab, kanji, grammar, sent - up to three), with it being linked to the most in-need-of-studying schedule. Problem with this is that many schedules have long names, and these buttons need short text.

I'd love any ideas or thoughts on this one.

Planned additions

1. Forums/Messages - "mark as read" button, possibly an inline "reply" button. Also an extended notification with more of the message.

4 years ago
Report Content

Not sure if related. If I use android back button to go back to the dashboard I get a on screen popup for "found renshuu login key". I used Google login to access the app. See below.

3mus0cxzrhpaau3abp0wieeof.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

It's not wrong, but it's a bit more chirpy than it should be. Fixing it up for the next release.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Mark read button now exists for forum posts and private messages. Also fixed a bug where icon for notification was not showing up at times.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana