Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [Android] Global soft buttons colour

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

If the app is in dark mode, the global android soft buttons (I.e home, back etc) should also be dark. See comparison of website VS app.

App
4 years ago
Report Content

This is how the website appears.

tru8ijiwiy43sjy7sismgfvts.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

I can't quite replicate that - are you saying that if you toggle the site over to day mode in the browser, it'll bring the buttons along with it?

4 years ago
Report Content

I have a feeling it's just app dependent. I found most of my apps make the buttons disappear or they remain black. Only this app makes them white.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Set it to auto-hide. Will allow for color matching when I get more of the site into the app. Please re-download!

4 years ago
Report Content

Self hide works at start but once you interact with app it stays. When screen turned to landscape mode, the buttons obscure the text.

a3w36rcc7iaygothvrvjqih7f.jpg

I was able to get the buttons to hide themselves when interacting with another app.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I'll fiddle around with it some more, but might be a couple of days before an update. I'm jumped into moving the user authorization into the app and out of the site, and it's something that'll completely break the app if I push it out half-finished.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

So, I just updated the apk, and this is better, but not ideal. It is surprisingly hard to get it to vanish again after it appears. Right now, it will jump out of sight unless you drag up from the bottom. Once you pull it back up, though, it will not automatically vanish until the program loses than regains focus.

4 years ago
Report Content

I think this is good for now. Not perfect but works better than previously. Cheers!

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana