Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - [ANDROID] Bug in new terms before starting quiz

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

rainer0711
Level: 67
In the part where new terms are introduced, selecting a different option under the "I know this term" section changes the current word to a different word in the web version of renshuu. However, in the mobile app, making a selection not only does not change the current word, it also changes the choice for the "I know this term" section of the rest of the new words to whatever option you selected last.
Tested on a Huawei P30 running Android Pie (9)
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

Sorry for the delay! I'd like you to clarify a few things for me:

1. When you say it changes the choice for everything else, do you mean:

a) visually, it appears to be stuck on whatever you chose last (but the terms themselves may not actually be marked that way)

or

b)the actual knowledge level of every subsequent term is marked to that level

2. Is this on the intro flashcard mode, or the view w/o flashcards where the entire list is visible?

4 years ago
Report Content
rainer0711
Hi,

1. a) I think, I wasn't able to confirm if the knowledge level of the other terms changed afterwards.

2. It's on the intro flashcard mode. Attaching a screenshot I took at the time if it helps.
huudnc0vr4f8igjjz2hory7hy.jpg
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

So, in the picture, you are referring to the visual issue in which "a bit" remains darker than the other choices?

4 years ago
Report Content
rainer0711
yes, which does not seem to be the case for the browser version, besides the fact that the word doesn't change to a different one
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Oh...the word's not changing? That must be the error, not the color of the link. Thanks - I'll let you know when I have it squashed! Do you mind letting me know which list or schedule this is for?

4 years ago
Report Content
rainer0711
it's for the Winter Activities, Hot Springs I think
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Oh! Ok - so the text on that page is wrong. With a list, there are no terms to replace them, so this is just a marker to help you mark up your levels. I'll fix that text.

Additionally, I added some responses to make it clearer what is happening! Hope this helps.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana