Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Bad URL when starting quiz

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Mayonade
Level: 1

An issue I just started running into today: after clicking 'study' on a vocabulary schedule, then looking over the new terms, clicking 'Start quiz' puts the following in my url bar:

location: https://www.renshuu.org/index.php?page=quiz/setup_quiz&reload_liquid=1

Which my browser obviously doesn't like because of the "location: " bit at the start (which presumably isn't supposed to be there).

Seen this both on mobile and desktop (using Firefox on both platforms).

I should also note that this doesn't always happen and after a couple of retries (dashboard -> study (next to schedule name) -> start quiz) I got through to a working quiz.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 260

Sorry about that! It should be better now. Let me know if it seems to have gone away for you.

4 years ago
Report Content
Mayonade

Thanks, I no longer get "location: " in the url, but we now have a new problem:

gj800m5q5jriypss6j2ovpgtf.png

The "Start quiz" button takes me to ^this now. The rest of the page is just white. I discovered that clicking the back button on the browser takes me onward to the quiz though so keeping on truckin' for now.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 260

Hmm - I was able to replicate and remove the issue on this end (thanks!) - let me know if it appears to be working for you.

You might have already noticed, but this was occurring for you when you had new terms to study, and you marked one or more of them as already known (or hid them from studying).

4 years ago
Report Content
Mayonade

Thanks! It seems to be working fine now.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana