Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Kao Coin functional update!

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

マイコー
Level: 261

I am testing out a system where duplicates of coins can now go towards a guaranteed unlock of a coin you don't have.

Current rates: 10 common = 1 new common. For rare and very rare, it takes 5 coins.

It doesn't yet let you know on the finish page, but if you click the "collect all" link, you'll see what percent you are to the next unlock, and a button appears when you can unlock one.

Currently, I have not checked all the ones you have already gotten dupes of (it's all saved, though) - I will add those bonus points in at some point, possible when the beta ends later this month.

Would love hear comments!

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha
Level: 1147

Gacha machine and kao coin stuff are now missing from the quiz end page. All relevant motivator settings are still set to ON.

pyptzehueregcpcyyrjeok6ua.png
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Thanks for the report. How about now?

4 years ago
Report Content
Karlla
Level: 892

Just so I get this right... 10 common => 1 common and 5 rare => 1 rare and 5 very rare => 1 very rare?

Gacha machine worked fine for me this morning.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Those are the numbers I'm thinking about at the moment!

Edit: the gacha wasn't appearing for anyone who had not gone into the settings and saved them since the update was made. In other words, it was not reading the default values correctly for the new settings.

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

Not liking the positioning of the "You have a bonus" box covering the number of kao coins on the quiz end page. I've already collected all the common kao coins, so I can't redeem the bonus it's talking about and make it go away.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Actually, it is only supposed to appear if there is one that can be redeemed and you have one or more for that rarity that hasn't been collected. So sounds like a bug. Let me look into it!

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Two fixes:

1)Button should no longer appear if you do not have any coins left to get in that rarity category.

2)It no longer shows a button in the kao coin popup modal if the same situation exists.

4 years ago
Report Content
htatsuha

Thanks!

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana