Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - February 2020 renshuu.org Update!

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

マイコー
Level: 256

We have a number of new features or improvements for you all!

Gacha-pon Kao coins

Kao-coins at the end of quizzes now come through a cute gachapon machine! Enjoy collecting the kao-coins without using money like gachagacha in the real world :)

Motivational customization

The motivation systems are not for everyone, and there is now a new tab in Settings that lets you hide or customize systems like Kao coins, Daily challenges, and more! Use renshuu the way you want to!

Drawing practice refresh!

The drawing practice for new words and kanji is bigger and better than before, making it much easier to practice your writing!

Japanese interface and new Japanese fonts!

Check out the Visuals tab in settings to choose one of two beautiful fonts we've made available for you. In addition, we've got an in-development Japanese version of renshuu's interface for those who want to minimize the English on the site.

Sentence Lists

Sentences mark the fourth type of studying you can do on renshuu, joining vocabulary, kanji, and grammar! We've got some basic quizzing available for you, with plans for more extensive quizzing later this year! Sentences can now be put into lists and schedules!

Monthly specials

We've started releasing renshuu-made lists each month to highlight a theme to help you branch out from your textbook and test studies!

Other features and improvements:

• Better dropdown interface for mobile users
  • Better options system for vocabulary quizzes
  • Faster site thanks to an SPA (single page app) update to the site

There's tons of tiny fixes and improvements that have been made, so please take a look around the site! We'll be jumping into a new beta in just a couple of weeks!

There will be a new contest as well to celebrate this new release!

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

We've got a way to get renshuu pro for free to celebrate this update!

https://www.renshuu.org/forums...

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
Level: 759

A question: Are bonus coins generated in general, or just from gacha machine?

It kind of felt like I'm stuck for quite a while now on 60 and 80 %. And that this is so since I turned the gacha machine off. I might be mistaked (or to impatient) though.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

If you turn kao coins off, then it does not accumulate. If you have kao-coins on but the gacha machine off, it does. So, if you are in the second category, let me know and I'll look into it!

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Announcements > Archived Announcements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana