Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Kanji dictionary pagination issue

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

akikaze
Level: 100

On kanji readings that have more than one page of words associated with them, when I click on either the next arrow or use the "Page 1 of X" dropdown to see more results, the display briefly changes to the requested page, but then it quickly disappears and instead the message "Could not find any kanji with your search" appears.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Sorry for the delay. Mind giving me a concrete example - I am not yet able to replicate the results. Once I get a case I can replicate I'll dive into it!

I *did* see another visual issue when clicking that link, so I will be fixing that shortly.

4 years ago
Report Content
akikaze

It happens on all kanji for me. An example case would be searching for in the dictionary. The list of words for the reading けん has three pages of entries. I click on "Page: 1 of 3" and choose 2. There's a brief message "Loading Vocabulary" and then everything on the page disappears and I only see the search box and the message "Could not find any kanji with your search."

4 years ago
Report Content
akikaze

I recorded an animated gif of what's happening, if that will help. The forum won't let me upload it though.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Hmm.. Please send it to michael@renshuu.org!

4 years ago
Report Content
akikaze

Sent!

4 years ago
Report Content
akikaze

It's fixed. Thanks!

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana