Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Multiple choice question options

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

espiacent
Level: 759

I only wondered if there is a way (maybe I overlooked) to change the kind of options in multiple choise questions. I really don't like those cases (quite often), where the answer is almost always exactly the same but for example with wrong spelling like a big よ etc in しょう etc. So the answers are like しゃちょう しゃちよう しやちょう and しやちよう etc. I would rather have to choose between something like しゃちょう しょちゃう ちゅちょう etc. This doesn't have to be standard but an option for this would be awesome.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

There's no exposed options like that. There's about a million different permutations that it considers when building them up. I'm not sure how much that particular variation trips up people.

Not planning on adding that level of settings to the next beta, but I'll keep it in mind. Are there any other than the small/large exchanges that you feel are not really viable answers?

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent

The fun thing about the small/large thing is, that in the beginning it helped to distinguished them. But now it just is a bit tedious to skim through the answers trying to find the correct one (when you actually know the answers). It just makes quizzing a bit slower.

But now that you ask me I really have to say that the large/small issue is the only thing that really – at least for me – seems not so useful.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Make sure you have the advanced button toggled on in settings, and check out the veeeeery bottom of the Quiz section of settings in beta. :)

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent

Very nice!

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent

All in all works really great I think. I really like it. But I just saw this though:

ud6d8v8zbbcy8ebe372a33k8h.png
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I cannot for the life of me replicate that. Can you submit an in-quiz report the next time it happens?

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent

Will do!

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana