Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Adventure Mode - Expected Level progress

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

SirEdgar
Level: 1241
I believe the intention was for a user to roughly get 1 level per day if they keep at it and do their reviews constantly, at least for the first few levels?
If that is the case maybe something is off in the math, as I am now on level 4 for about 3 days even though I do all my daily reviews and am reaching my daily average with that as well (actually, as per by dashboard stats I even did slightly more reviews this week than last week). I didn't take any screenshots to actually confirm this, but it feels as if my level progress bar today afte rall my review is at the same or similar position as it was yesterday after all my reviews.

Or is my assumption wrong, and the intend is to have a guaranteed level up a day (at least for the first levels) when one is doing their average amount reviews and daily challenges (as I am doing those more on the side and not truly focused)?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

I'm looking at the logs, and you should be at a much higher level. It is recording your base data correctly, but that is not transferring to the final count for some reason. Let me look into it. I'll adjust the level for you to your actual level once I figure out what the issue is.

4 years ago
Report Content
gdartfow
Level: 1464

I'm experiencing something similar. I've done rougly the same number of questions as I normally do plus a daily challenge and have only progressed about 30%. I've noticed the pop-up indicating the progress doesn't show at the end of each quiz, unless I go to the dashboard (I usually move to the next schedule from the quiz end screen). Maybe it's related?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I'm not sure about the not popping up on the finish page, but I figured out the decreasing gains issue. Basically, after the first level you get, it become exponentially more difficult to get the next level (on the same day). Unfortunately, a bug in the site did not reset that each day, so you were basically getting almost nothing after that first day.

Going to go in and fix the numbers and up your level as soon as I can figure out how to do it correctly.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Note: the system is not designed to handle multiple level jumps at once, so for some of you, you'll get the level up thing multiple times in a row.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements > Finished/Rejected Requests

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana