Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Daily challenges links

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

espiacent
Level: 760

Hey, I always wondered why the challenges have no links – to shiritori, haiku, question corner, scheds etc. :>

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 261

Hmm...good point. Although - most of them don't have a single spot to point to go towards.

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent

True. But even for the vocab or kanji challenges it could link to the study center sched page maybe.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

About 90% of quizzing is currently done in schedules, so the schedule links just below the challenge display is probably as fast as they're going to get to the materials :)

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent
Yeah, I know. I just though that if only the crossword/haiku/question corner/shiritori got links the rest also would need one and that is the only one I can think of. It might also just link to one random kanji or vocab sched summary page maybe?
4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I do get what you're saying, and I'll think on it a bit. I cannot guarantee anything for this beta round - there's a few things I've been ignoring for awhile that I really need to switch over to, but if a solution I'm happy with pops into my head, I'll definitely add it.

4 years ago
Report Content
espiacent

Sure. No hurry. I just try to click on it from time to time (even though I know there are no links). ;)

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Feature Requests/Improvements

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana