Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Compact Mode for Schedule Shortcuts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

ブレンダン:D
Level: 588
rufqz7dehkzpqhorybpgia356.jpg

When I tried Compact Mode for Schedule Shortcuts, it did this... Is this what's supposed to happen?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

Compact mode currently works best for users that have a lot of schedules. I do need to rethink it, though - it is not as compact as I'd like it to be in that situation, and definitely not in you where you only have a couple of schedules per type.

Can I ask you what you where expecting, generally? Outside of compact mode, it already fits into a relatively tight space. The only thing I can think of that would make it smaller is to mix the schedule types and add a single character on the the front of the names to represent the types. (so [V] would represent vocabulary, for example).

4 years ago
Report Content
ブレンダン:D
Level: 588

The [V] thing you were suggesting would work well... Maybe you could hover over the box to get more information about the study set?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Hover over doesn't work for mobile, unfortunately. It's tricky coming up with solutions that work for both pc and mobile devices! I'll think of something, though.

4 years ago
Report Content
gdartfow
Level: 1489

What about some visual icon to represent each?

It can be used across the site (even in the non-compact version), so we'd associate and recognize them.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

I thought about that some time ago, but thinking up icons for the four of them that would be relatively clear to new users (it's easy keeping long time users around, but keeping new users around is the tricky thing.

Since the Japanese versions are all two kanji, (), maybe two letters (Wo, Ka, Gr, Se) after a quick introduction would stick easily with new users.

I'm working on the android app at the moment, but I will be making some changes to the visuals of the schedules in the next beta round.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana