Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - New N5 Vocabulary study sets

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

chrisarrow
Level: 22

there seems to be alot of new words added to this set like うりきれ and おちこむ these are in the N1 and N2 levels, why are they now appearing in the N5 set?

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 262

That sounds off, I'll take a look at it. Is this a change that you noticed recently? Also, are you looking at the lessons in the study center, a mastery schedule, or elsewhere?

4 years ago
Report Content
chrisarrow

i don't know if it's a recent change because I took a bit of a hiatus.

it's definitely from the lessons in the study center. JLPT N5 (updated lists) lessons.
these are just a couple of examples, but there seem to be alot more in there that look like they belong in higher levels.

others I just saw in my most recent lesson:

もしかして N3?
もともと N2?

4 years ago
Report Content
SirEdgar
Level: 1266

Interestingly, I cannot replicate this on my end. I created a new schedule combining with all official renshuu N5 lessons. Neither おちこむ nor うりきれ show up in my schedule I created this way.

Could you check what is included in this troublesome schedule, especially also the the tab for individual words (just to rule out that these are not somehow were included in your schedule that way?)

For example/for comparison, my newly created N5 schedule has the following included on the respective tabs

Lessons:

82ug84ceiuqutk2z3z847vtuk.png

Individual Terms:

4eudtgxe0h5xiw38cgj4mvtsu.png

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Hey Chris,

While I am looking into it, please do this for me: if these pop up in a quiz, press the Problem? Button and shoot me a report. It may have some data in it to help me find the issue. Thanks!!

4 years ago
Report Content
chrisarrow

Hey Chris,

While I am looking into it, please do this for me: if these pop up in a quiz, press the Problem? Button and shoot me a report. It may have some data in it to help me find the issue. Thanks!!

ok will do that on my next review. Thanks

4 years ago
Report Content
chrisarrow

I think i found what is happening. it was mixing weaker items into my quizzes, so I must of covered these words in different study sets and it was pulling them into my lesson.

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー

Ah, I see! Well, I'm glad to hear that it's been resolved. If you are working in a schedule, you can alter the mixing settings by clicking the settings icon on the main schedule page. If these are just lessons from the study center, then the same settings can be found in the main settings panel, under quizzing.

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana