Vocabulary dictionary

Kanji dictionary

Grammar dictionary

Sentence lookup

test

Forums - Audio not autoplaying, keyboard shortcuts not working, strange font, & more

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

SirEdgar
Level: 1242

Collection of issues, but these are all things that developed between yesterday and now (at least, all was "in order" when I finished my reviews yesterday and now they aren't which makes me hopeful that there is one or two common causes behind all of them or something?) - I can of course add separate posts to the forum if that would be preferred:

- Audio is no longer autoplaying in my listening quizzes, while the switch is set to On for this functionality

- Keyboard shortcuts in quizzes are no longer working (i.e. pressing "d" does not reveal multiple choice answers, pressing "1"-"4" does not select an answer, etc.)

- Pop-up on keyboard shortcuts no longer appears when hovering over the keyboard shortcut symbol in the top bar

- Font for English text (when in Japanese font mode) looks strange and at least I find it a bit harder to reader than the font used previously

- The forum editor for writing posts is also broken now? At least I can only see two rows at a time and can no longer perform any post formatting (bold, italic, etc.) and cannot include any screenshots anymore?

EDIT: Also, linebreaks I add during post writing are not honored/displayed in the post in the forum? I see those linebreaks when I edit my post, but the forum itself is not displaying them (at least for me)

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

Try now please!

4 years ago
Report Content
SirEdgar
Level: 1242

Wow, that was quick! Yep, all things I wrote above are fixed again now! (^-^)b

4 years ago
Report Content
マイコー
Level: 256

Very foolish mistake on my part :(

4 years ago
Report Content
Getting the posts

Top > renshuu.org > Bugs / Problems > Resolved Bugs

Loading the list
Lv.

Sorry, there was an error on renshuu! If it's OK, please describe what you were doing. This will help us fix the issue.

Characters to show:

Use your mouse or finger to write characters in the box.
■ Katakana ■ Hiragana